Companies with ideas of impact and great potential that are in the embryonic stage or in the beginning of their operations can participate in the Incubation Program and receive mentoring and support from Incamp for up to 3 years.
It is the ideal model for those seeking interaction with researchers and professors of the University, and with experienced entrepreneurs from Campinas region. Companies participating in the pre-incubation or incubation can maintain their operations in other physical spaces or set up in the Park as permanent companies by following the step-by-step instructions below.
1. Check the current selection notice on Incamp’s page.
2. Structure your technology-based project in accordance with the notice.
3. Submit your proposal for evaluation.
4. Follow the results of the evaluation, which is carried out by professionals from the incubator, specialists and professors from Unicamp.
5. Did you pass the evaluation? Be prepared for the final interview.
6. Done! If your project is approved, you will receive all the support to be housed in the Incubator.