Startups can be housed in spaces with an open space environment or in private rooms, with several options of usable area, in the buildings Vortex, Nucleus, Annex or in the new Building 05. In addition to the entire infrastructure available to operate, the companies will also have access to booking meeting rooms at no additional cost, publishing news on the Park website and contacting other companies to expand the network.
It is the ideal model for those who desire to be close to the Unicamp Community and exchange experiences, have access to great talents to support the growth of their business, with cost efficiency and without worrying about administrative and maintenance activities that are not their core.
1. Check the current selection notice.
2. Complete and submit the proposal submission form.
3. Submit your proposal as outlined in the notice.
4. Follow the proposal evaluation schedule.
5. Did you pass the evaluation? Be prepared for a meeting with the board.
6. Done! If your proposal is approved, you will receive the agreement and all the support to set up your company in the Park.